Are you planning a visit to Disneyland Paris?
If so, you may want to consider the advantages of spending at least one night at a nearby Disneyland Paris hotel with free shuttle bus service to the Disneyland Parks.
Staying near the park at one of these Disneyland Paris shuttle bus hotels gives you several appealing benefits:
- You can spend a longer time at the "happiest place on Earth" and enjoy the evening fireworks without worrying about missing the last train back to Paris
- You'll enjoy a more convenient and relaxing experience, and enjoy extra amenities such as swimming pools and kids' playgrounds
- Depending on which hotel you choose, you can even save money - possibly a LOT of money - compared with staying at a comparable hotel in Paris, especially if you're traveling with your family and need more space than most city hotels offer
Best Hotels near Disneyland Paris with Free Shuttles
- Disney Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel - Immerse yourself in Marvel comics super heroes and superb recreational amenities at this top-rated Disney-branded hotel within the Disneyland resort area
- Disney's Hotel Sequoia Lodge - Experience the ambiance of an American National Park - and the joy of swimming pools with slides at this Disney-branded property
- Vienna House Dream Castle Hotel - The "Enchanted Forest" playground makes this a hotel a winner with the younger set
- Marriott's Village d'Île-de-France - With a shuttle to Disneyland, this 4-star resort overlooks Golf Disneyland's 27-hole golf course - and there's also mini-golf for your kids
- Hotel l'Elysée - "4-star" and "budget hotel" don't normally go together - but the winning combination of comfortable accommodations and cheap rates at this lovely business hotel can't be beat!
Reserve Your Disneyland Paris Tickets Now
Best of all, the free shuttle bus provided by the top-rated Paris hotels near Disneyland for their guests means you can enjoy the convenience of taking the train from Paris or a transfer service from CDG (Charles de Gaulle) or Orly Airport.
This saves you from the hassle, expense, and extra time involved in renting, driving, and parking a car to get to the Parks and your accommodations (and paying the daily parking fee charged by most hotels).
We've rounded up 12 of the best Disneyland Paris free shuttle bus hotels, including Disney-branded hotels, other hotels near Disneyland including some close to other area attractions (more about those in a moment), and a few appealing budget hotels.
Take a look - you're sure to find the perfect place for your stay in the Magic Kingdom!
Please note: Booking the hotels with a free shuttle to Disneyland Paris described below does NOT include tickets to the Disneyland Parks; you will need to book your Disneyland Paris tickets separately.
Here's what you'll find in this article:
- Disney-Branded Hotels
- Other Hotels with Great Amenities near Disneyland
- Budget Hotels near Disneyland
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Stay
- Other Top Attractions near Disneyland Paris
Please note: Although we do our best to keep the information about hotel amenities updated, they may change without our knowledge, so you should always confirm when booking.
Top photo: The Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris, (c) Paris Discovery Guide
Paris Discovery Guide is a reader-supported publication. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost for you. Learn more
Disney-Branded Hotels & Resorts with Free Shuttle Bus Service - 5 Options Plus 1 IN the Park
Although Disneyland Paris has seven "official" Disney-branded hotels and resorts located within its resort complex, only five of them offer free shuttle bus service and are also within reasonable walking distance to Disney's two parks. In most cases, these are the closest hotels to Disneyland Paris.
Of the two that don't, one is located within Disneyland Paris itself. The other, a budget-friendly choice, is situated a 15-minute drive away.
Each hotel features a different theme based on Disney characters and stories. In addition, they are all very family-friendly and offer lots of fun amenities for everyone.
Even though the Disney-branded hotels tend to be the most expensive accommodations near Disneyland Paris, they're also where you'll get memorable 24x7 immersive Disney-themed experiences plus lots of recreation and entertainment options.
They also offer "Extra Magic Hours," which allows you to enter the parks before the official opening time and beat the lines at the rides; you must have a dated ticket or register your visit date in advance if you have an undated ticket or annual pass; see details on the Disney website.
Guests at Disney-Themed Hotels Especially Love:
- Family-sized rooms for 4 or more - Plus if you're traveling with a large family or friend group, adjoining rooms and suites at some of the Disney hotels can expand your space even more
- Onsite recreational amenities - Especially all the options for kids
- Cleanliness, friendliness, excellent service - These qualities define the Disney brand!
Are the Disney Hotels Worth their Premium Rates?
Rates at these Disney-themed hotels near Euro Disney with free shuttles run from moderate to premium, and comparatively are higher than others nearby.
So are they worth it?
Guests who want a full Disneyland Paris parks experience and have time to enjoy all the recreational opportunities give a resounding "Yes!"
Take a look for yourself:
1. Disney Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel ★★★★
Avenue René Goscinny, Chessy, France
Styled to look like Manhattan skyscrapers (although nowhere near that tall) from the outside and an art gallery on the inside displaying over 350 original Super Hero artworks (the world's largest collection), the newly renovated Disney Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel offers a fantastic immersion into the world of comic books.
Kids (and their parents) get to meet Super Heroes such as Spider Man, Captain America, and the Black Widow, sign up for special photo ops, and exercise their creativity at the onsite Marvel Design Studio.
The NY-themed swimming complex includes indoor and outdoor pools, a paddling pool for the youngest Disney fans, and a hot tub. An indoor fitness room, outdoor training area, and playgrounds for the kids provide even more recreation.
The large guestrooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings and Super Hero art with an Art Deco vibe.
Walking time to Parks: About 10 minutes - or just a few minutes on the Disneyland Paris shuttle bus
What Disney Hotel New York Guests Love:
- Resort-like recreational options onsite plus multiple New York-themed restaurants and bar, with something for every age group
- Spacious rooms, great location close to the park, fabulous staff, lots to do for all ages
2. Disney Newport Bay Club ★★★★
Avenue Robert Schuman, Chessy, France
You'll almost feel like you're staying at a New England ocean-side resort or an exclusive country club along with special guests Mickey and Minnie when you book Disney's 4-star Newport Bay Club with 1,097 luxurious guestrooms overlooking Lake Disney.
A winning combination of top-notch amenities, the fun seaside resort theme, the free shuttle to Disneyland Paris, and of course its closeness to the parks make it a popular choice, especially for families.
Recreational facilities here may be the best of all the Disney hotels.
The indoor and outdoor swimming pools are both open and heated year-round - yes, even during the winter months. There's also a hot tub and sauna, perfect for relaxing after a long day at the Disneyland parks or a workout in the well-equipped fitness room.
For families, a children's playroom, video arcade, and game room will keep everyone happy and occupied.
Walking time to Parks: About 15 minutes
What Newport Bay Club Guests Especially Love:
- The beautiful views of Lake Disney from their guest rooms or while strolling along the lakeside promenade
- Spacious and luxurious guestrooms sporting light blue and white color schemes and Mickey Mouse themes
- All the onsite dining options, including a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine, a seafood restaurant, a lounge bar, and an poolside bar
Pro tip: Request a room with a balcony, a view of Lake Disney, or the swimming pool
3. Disney Hotel Sequoia Lodge ★★★
1 Avenue Robert Schuman, Coupvray, France
Disney's Hotel Sequoia Lodge is designed to resemble a grand lodge in an American National Park, complete with rustic touches. Surrounded by a lush forest of pines and sequoias, the hotel overlooks Lake Disney,
The spacious 1,011 guest rooms feature warm colors, plenty of wood accents, and a Bambi theme. Bathrooms feature ecologically-conscious French-designed Hydrao shower heads, which provide a fun light show as they reduce water consumption.
Onsite dining options include a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine, a "tavern" offering an all-you-can-eat breakfast, and a bar/lounge.
Walking Time to Parks & Train Station: About 14 minutes - or just a few minutes on the free Disneyland Paris hotel shuttle bus
What Hotel Sequoia Lodge Guests Love:
- The hotel's beautiful setting, surrounded by nature, with the Sequoia trees and a river flowing nearby. The setting provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle of the park.
- The water slides in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools (both are heated and open year-round)
- The children's playroom
4. Disney Hotel Cheyenne ★★★
Rue de Boeuf Agile, Coupvray, France
Fans of Disney and Pixar's hit movie Toy Story will love the Wild West theme at the family-friendly Hotel Cheyenne, one of the most budget-friendly hotels operated by Disney.
The hotel consists of 14 separate wooden buildings ("Guest Houses) containing the 1,000 guest rooms, divided into two rows 7 lining a "Main Street" running down the middle. A larger building near the entrance is where you'll find the hotel lobby, restaurants, recreational amenities, and gift shop.
Guest rooms feature simple but functional decor with appealing touches of bright colors, and are designed to resemble rustic cowboy cabins in an old-time boom town (although in reality, of course they're much nicer!).
And as a bonus, the hotel complex resembles a Western boom town, with a General Store for souvenirs and photos, Chuck Wagon Cafe for casual meals, Saloon Bar for snacks, fun indoor and outdoor playgrounds such as "Fort Apache," and even (for an extra fee) pony rides, when available.
Walking time to Parks: About 15 minutes, or just a few minutes on the Hotel Cheyenne shuttle to the parks
What Hotel Cheyenne Guests Love:
- The breakfast "Meet & Greets" with Toy Story characters
- The outdoor family recreation areas
- The pony rides!
Pro tip: After a total top-to-bottom renovation, the French hotel rating system upgraded Hotel Cheyenne from 2 to 3 stars when it reopened in 2017.
5. Disney Hotel Santa Fe ★★
Avenue Robert Schuman, Coupvray, France
As you've probably guessed from its name, 2-star Disney Hotel Santa Fe offers a southwestern vibe featuring characters from Cars, the Disney-Pixar movie. It is also one of the more affordable Disney hotels.
You can enjoy southwestern American cuisine in La Cantina, its onsite restaurant, and relax with drinks and snacks at the Rio Grande Bar.
Kids and teens will have fun at the children's playground, video arcade, and Disney character breakfasts.
Walking time to Parks: About 20 minutes
Perks and Benefits at the Santa Fe Hotel Disneyland Paris:
- Meet-and-greets with Cars characters
- Beautiful location
- Disney Hotel Cheyenne offers the most affordable rates among the Disney hotels
Why You Should Consider Hotel Santa Fe:
- Excellent service, comfortable rooms, cleanliness, child-oriented theme, great breakfast options
Should You Consider Staying at the Disneyland Paris Hotels without Shuttle Bus Service?
Only two of the Paris Disney hotels do not offer shuttle bus service, and for very different reasons:
- Disneyland Paris Hotel, the gorgeous 5-star pink turreted mansion that you'll spot as soon as you walk toward Disneyland Park, doesn't need a shuttle because it's within inside the park itself.
- Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, one of the most economical Disney-branded properties, is located in a lovely wooded area about a 15-minute drive from the park - so too far away to make a regular shuttle service practical.
Here's some basic information about each of these popular hotels:
6. Disneyland Paris Hotel - No Shuttle Necessary!
Want to stay in the nearest hotel to Disneyland Paris?
You can't get closer than Disneyland Paris Hotel, a spectacular Victorian-style property with 487 rooms and suites offering luxurious 5-star accommodations, because it is the located inside the Disneyland Park, and is the only hotel with direct Disneyland access.
It does not offer a shuttle for an obvious reason: its location inside the Park and just a few minutes' walk from the train station means it doesn't need one.
If Disneyland Paris Hotel's rates fall within your budget and you want the unique experience of staying inside Disneyland Paris, then yes, you should definitely consider it!
Although the iconic hotel has been closed during the past two years for top-to-bottom renovations, it is expected to be even more gorgeous, glamorous, and fun than before when it reopens in January, 2024 - in plenty of time to welcome visitors to the Paris 2024 Olympics in July!
The Disneyland Paris Hotel will give you an immersive Disney experience with Disney characters in the Castle Club Lounge, a variety of VIP benefits and services, and two gourmet dining choices, The Royal Banquet and La Table de Lumiere.
And don't forget the biggest "perk" of all: as soon as you step out of the hotel, you're in the park.
So stay tuned!
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch is the other Disney-branded hotel without a shuttle bus. It is located in a forest 15 minutes by car from Disneyland Paris, and offers large bungalows and cabins for up to 6 people.
The hotel also has a dog-friendly policy for some cabins, plus lots of recreational facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool with waterfalls and rivers, an indoor tennis court, miniature golf, and play areas for children.
All in all, this property delivers a lot of value for your money, even though it is one of the cheaper Disney-branded properties.
If you are coming to Disneyland Paris by car, then definitely consider it!
Additional Family-Friendly Hotels near Paris Disneyland Offering Free Shuttles to the Parks
In addition to the Disney-branded hotels described above, you can also choose from some fantastic family-oriented options located within a couple of miles from the parks.
All provide shuttle bus service to give you quick and convenient transportation to and from the Disney parks, plus they also offer family-sized accommodations and lots of onsite recreational amenities such as swimming pools, playgrounds for children, and surprisingly budget-friendly rates.
If you're an avid golfer, take a close look at the Marriott holiday resort overlooking Golf Disneyland.
6. Radisson Blu Hotel, Marne-la-Vallée ★★★★
40 Allee de la Mare Houleuse, Magny-le-Hongre
With 250 spacious guest rooms in a park-like setting, the Radisson Blu Hotel packs in plenty of amenities: a free shuttle bus that makes the 7-minute trip to Disneyland Paris every 30 minutes, an onsite heated indoor swimming pool, spa, and fitness room, and next to the Golf Disneyland 27-hole golf course.
Prefer to shop while your teens enjoy Disney? Take the Disneyland shuttle from the hotel, walk across the plaza to the Chessy Marne-le-Vallee train station across from Disneyland, and hop on the RER train. One stop and about one minute, get off at the Val d'Europe station. Simply follow the signs to the La Vallée Village designer discount shopping mall and the upscale Val d'Europe shopping center - about a 4-5 minute walk away.
What Radisson Blu Disney Guests Love
Radisson Blu guests particularly like the large family-sized guestrooms, two onsite restaurants, free wifi, and the children's playground. Rates are usually far lower than an equivalent 4-star hotel in central Paris, as well as the Disney-operated hotels in the Disneyland park.
Staying at Disneyland Paris & Want to Visit Paris?
Are you making a weekend or longer trip just to Euro Disney, perhaps from a nearby EU country or the UK, but also want to spend a day in Paris?
An easy way to get there and get an introduction to the city's top attractions is to join a Day Trip to Paris from Disneyland, with pickup at select hotels and transportation into the city. The trip includes a sightseeing cruise, and the trip host will give you tips about what to do and see during your free time in Paris before the return trip to Disneyland.
You can also get to Paris on your own by taking the RER train from the Marne-le-Vallée station near the park.
7. Vienna House Dream Castle Hotel ★★★★
40 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, Magny-le-Hongre
Designed to look like a large chateau or castle with 399 guest rooms, the 4-star Vienna House Dream Castle Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with water jets (open during summer only) as well as an indoor swimming pool with a slide, a fitness room, sauna, hot tub, and spa.
If you're traveling with kids, an indoor children's "Enchanted Forest" playground (possibly the best hotel play area near Disneyland) and arcade room, and gorgeous grounds surrounded by a lake and gardens give you almost endless entertainment value for your money.
Most of the large, spacious guest rooms can accommodate up to 4 people. If you are traveling as part of a large family and need more space, adjoining rooms capable of accommodating up to 8 people are available.
The hotel's two restaurants and bar offer numerous choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Dream Castle Hotel's free shuttle bus will get you to the Disneyland parks and train station in about 10 minutes.
The hotel also offers fee-based service to/from Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports, which takes about 45-60 minutes each way, depending on traffic conditions.
8. Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée ★★★★
50 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, Magny-le-Hongre
With 390 spacious adventure-themed rooms and suites capable of accommodating family and friend groups of up to 10 people, Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris is the perfect choice if you're looking for a fun stay with plenty of onsite entertainment plus a quick 10-minute ride to Disneyland Paris on the complimentary shuttle bus.
The hotel's most popular amenity is its indoor water park featuring a lazy river, water slides, and a pirate ship. A close second: the onsite cinema.
If you're traveling with kids, you'll also appreciate the various play areas. For younger children, a "soft" play area features a ball pit, climbing structures such as a pirate ship, and playground equipment such as slides, while for older kids and teens, the video arcade (at an extra charge) offers a variety of games and activities.
Three onsite restaurants give you lots of dining options.
9. Marriott's Village d'Île-de-France ★★★★
1 Allee de l'Orme-Rond, Bailly-Romainvilliers, France
If you're looking for a luxurious and relaxing stay close to Disneyland Paris, Marriott's Village d'Île-de-France 4-star resort may be perfect for you.
Located at Golf Disneyland, the 27-hole golf course designed by world-renowned golf pro Jack Nicklaus, the resort offers spacious villas with a kitchen, private terrace or balcony, and accommodations for up to eight people. Disneyland Paris is about 2 miles away.
Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, an onsite restaurant, and an assortment of kids' activities including a Kids Club, mini-golf, and a playground provide plenty of family-friendly amenities.
The resort provides a shuttle to Disneyland, but unlike other hotels profiled in this article, it requires you to purchase tickets at a small fee.
Budget Hotels near Paris Disneyland with a Free Shuttle Bus
Finally, you may want to consider one of the top-rated hotels (including one with 4 stars) offering bargain rates near Paris Disneyland.
All of these hotels offer free and convenient shuttle bus service to Disneyland, and comfortable guest rooms.
If you are looking for cheap hotels near Disneyland Paris with free shuttle service, start here!
What will you not get in these hotels? Disney theming or kids' amenities such as playgrounds.
But in return, you'll get cheap rates. Why spend more, especially if you plan to spend most of your time at Disneyland Paris?
10. Hotel l'Elysée Val d'Europe ★★★★
7 Cours du Danube, Serris, France
The 4-star Hotel l'Elysée is located about a block away from the Val d'Europe RER train station, which is about a 2-minute ride away from Disneyland's Marne-La-Vallée Chessy station - or you can just walk across the street and take the local bus to Disneyland, less than 2 miles away.
The hotel also offers free shuttle bus service for the 10-minute trip to the Disneyland Paris.
The hotel's 152 guestrooms (including a decent number of family-sized quadruples) feature contemporary furnishings and comfortable beds. What you won't find: any Disney theming in the decor.
Although the hotel gets a fairly large number of Disney visitors, especially during summer months, it is primarily a business hotel - so no onsite swimming pool or recreational facilities.
There is a lovely onsite restaurant serving French and international cuisine (an excellent spot for lunch or dinner, even if you're not staying there), plus you'll also find other places to eat in the immediate neighborhood, including the Columbus Cafe bakery near the train station where you can buy sandwiches to take with you for a cheap lunch at Disneyland.
The best part: Rates are MUCH less (like less than half) of what you'd pay for comparable 4-star lodging in Paris, and also significantly less (about half) of what you'd pay at comparable Disney-branded and Disney-themed hotels.
And here's a BIG bonus: The hotel is across the street from the large Val d'Europe shopping mall, Sea Life Aquarium (great rainy-day backup if you're traveling with kids, and perhaps best of all if you like designer clothing, the La Vallée Village discount shopping center where you'll find daily bargains and (if your timing is right) deep-discounts sales on iconic French and International fashion brands.
11. Aparthotel Adagio Marne-la-Vallée ★★★
42 Cours du Danube, Serris, France
Located near the Val d'Europe train station, the Val d'Europe shopping mall, Sea Life Aquarium, and the La Vallée Village discount shopping center, the 3-star Aparthotel Adagio Marne Le Vallée offers a convenient and comfortable stay for those visiting Disneyland Paris and the surrounding area.
With 247 studios and apartments to accommodate up to 6 people, a Continental breakfast buffet, a heated indoor swimming pool and fitness center, and laundry facilities, and convenient location, parking, and 24-hour reception make it a great choice for families and groups of friends.
Take the hotel's free shuttle bus for a 10-minute ride to Disneyland - or hop on the RER A line at the train station and get off in about 2 minutes at the next station, Marne-La-Vallée Chessy station, located across from the parks.
And here's a bonus: The hotel is across the street from the Val d'Europe shopping mall, Sea Life Aquarium (great rainy-day backup if you're traveling with kids, and best of all, the La Vallée Village discount shopping center where you'll find daily bargains and (if your timing is right) deep-discounts sales on top French and International fashion designers.
12. B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris ★★
60 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, Magny-le-Hongre
With contemporary furnishings and comfortable beds in its 400 guest rooms, a great location, and a free shuttle to whisk guests to and from the Disneyland parks located less than 2 miles away, the 2-star B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris delivers a lot of value.
You won't find the Disney-themed amenities for kids offered by many other hotels in the area - but if you want a clean, relaxing place to stay at budget-friendly rates, this hotel may be a perfect fit.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Stay in Hotels near Disneyland Paris
- Check the hours for the hotel's shuttle service in advance and plan your trip accordingly.
- Pack snacks and lunch for the day to save money. If you're staying at one of the hotels near the Val d'Europe train station, walk over to Columbus Cafe bakery for freshly made pastries, sandwiches, and coffee. Otherwise, walk over to the Marne-le-Vallée Chessey RER/train station across from the Disneyland Paris entrance where you can buy basics for less than you'd pay inside the parks.
- Take advantage of your hotel's amenities such as a pool or spa to relax after a long day at the park.
- Make dinner reservations in advance (if possible) to avoid long wait times at restaurants
- Remember, to enter the parks, you must have a dated ticket, or register your visit date in advance if you plan to use an undated ticket or annual pass.
- Visit other top attractions nearby! These include Disney Village, Golf Disneyland, Sea Life, the Val d'Europe shopping mall, and the Vallée Village discount shopping complex.
More Popular Day Trips from Paris
- Best Giverny Tours with Transportation from Paris
- Top Things to See & Do at the Palace of Versailles - Plus visitor tips
- Best Palace of Versailles Tours from Paris - Which one will you like best?
- Best Ways to Get from Paris to Versailles Palace
- Easy Day Trips from Paris - Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint Michel, D-Day Normandy Beaches, Disneyland Paris, Champagne tastings, Loire Valley castles, London, Bruges, & more!