Exciting Paris events during February include the end of Winter Sales (look for the biggest bargains this month!), a lively roster of concerts, and believe it or not, the first signs of spring toward the end of the month.
Valentine's Day means you'll see lovely displays in bakery windows, and special menus in the city's romantic bistros.
With warmer temperature, longer days, and the first flowers appearing on early-blooming cherry trees, February is a wonderful time to explore Paris, visit museums, and enjoy hints of romance in the air.
The famous Paris winter sales end on February 20.
By early February, Soldes signs in store windows all over the city will be announcing final reductions - as high as 70-80%, and occasionally even more. Although sales may have already at some stores, savvy shoppers know that these last few days are when you'll find the biggest bargains.
Paris Tours for Fashionistas
- Barber of Seville - Paris National Opera at Opéra Bastille - Feb 1, 4, 7, 9. 13, 16 - Tickets
- La Traviata - Paris National Opera at Opéra Bastille - Feb 2, 5, 11, 17 - Tickets
- Verdi's Un Ballo in Maschera ("Masked Ball") - Paris National Opera at Opéra Bastille - Feb 3, 10 - Tickets
- Eugene Onegin: Paris National Opera at Opéra Garnier ("Paris Opera House") - Feb 10-17, 20-25, 27, 28 - Tickets
- Chinese New Year Concert featuring traditional music and instruments - Philharmonie de Paris - Feb 11 - Tickets
- Dropkick Murphys & Flogging Molly @ Zénith de Paris - Feb 16 Tickets - Feb 17 Tickets
- Indochine @ AccorHotels Arena - Feb 16 Tickets - Feb 17 Tickets - Feb 18 Tickets
- Kendrick Lamar @ AccorHotels Arena - Feb 26 - Tickets