How to Get in Touch with Paris Discovery Guide
We love to hear from visitors to Paris Discovery Guide. Although we are happy to respond to Paris travel questions whenever possible, time constraints and a large volume of mail do not always allow us to do this with a personal reply.
Instead, if your question has not already been covered on the website and might be of interest to others, we post answers to the most frequently asked questions on our Paris Travel Q & A page for everyone to read.
If you are searching for specific information, please use the Search function at the top of each page in case we've already covered it.
Also please note what we don't do: we neither accept nor reply to emails related to paid links, link requests, guest posts, or offers of SEO assistence on ParisDiscoveryGuide.com. Additionally, at this time we do not accept direct advertising. And, as an online-only web-based travel information resource, we do not print and mail or ship brochures or maps - so please don't ask us to send you any!
Thanks for visiting!
Publisher, Paris Discovery Guide
Top photo: Ile-Saint-Louis and Saint-Louis-Philippe Bridge across the Seine River, with Ile de la Cité in the background
More Information for You about Visiting Paris
Plan Your Trip to Paris
Here are our 12 most popular articles to help you plan your trip to Paris:
- Top Paris Attractions - Planning your first trip? Start with these famous attractions and destinations
- Your First Day in Paris - How to make the most of your first day in Paris despite feeling jetlagged and tired from travel
- Newest Paris Hotels - Stay in the city's newest, coolest accommodations
- Paris Christmas Markets- Where to find the best, the biggest, & the most tranquil
- Bastille Day - How to celebrate this spectacular French holiday in Paris
- Paris Arrondissements Guide & Map - Find the top attractions and neighborhoods in each Paris district, and use our annotated map to find exact locations
- Eiffel Tower Tickets - Want to go to the top without wasting hours standing in line? Here's how to do it
- Paris Concerts - From classical to jazz to electronic dance music - find schedules and ticket info
- Paris Summer & Winter Sales - How to score the biggest bargains when Paris goes on sale twice each year
- Adapters & Converters for Paris, France - What should you bring with you?
- Paris Marathon - What to expect and best viewing locations for this popular April race
- Christmas in Paris - What to do and see during this magical time of the year
Fun Things to Do & See in Paris
Find a Hotel or Apartment for Your Paris Visit
Enter your dates to see available hotels, apartments, and rates: