How to Get in Touch with Paris Discovery Guide
We love to hear from visitors to Paris Discovery Guide. Although we are happy to respond to Paris travel questions whenever possible, time constraints and a large volume of mail do not always allow us to do this with a personal reply.
Instead, if your question has not already been covered on the website and might be of interest to others, we post answers to the most frequently asked questions on our Paris Travel Q & A page for everyone to read.
If you are searching for specific information, please use the Search function at the top of each page in case we've already covered it.
Also please note what we don't do: we neither accept nor reply to emails related to paid links, link requests, guest posts, or offers of SEO assistence on ParisDiscoveryGuide.com. Additionally, at this time we do not accept direct advertising. And, as an online-only web-based travel information resource, we do not print and mail or ship brochures or maps - so please don't ask us to send you any!
You can reach us through the contact form below, find out more about Paris Discovery Guide here, and see a list of our most popular articles about planning a visit to Paris below.
Thanks for visiting!
Publisher, Paris Discovery Guide
Top photo: Ile-Saint-Louis and Saint-Louis-Philippe Bridge across the Seine River, with Ile de la Cité in the background
More Information for You about Visiting Paris
Plan Your Trip to Paris
Here are our 12 most popular articles to help you plan your trip to Paris:
Fun Things to Do & See in Paris
Find a Hotel or Apartment for Your Paris Visit
Enter your dates to see available hotels, apartments, and rates:
Check out the newest Paris hotels
More Articles about Paris Travel
- How to Get Euros - What are the best ways to get Euros for your trip to Paris? And how much cash do you really need?
- Why Visit Paris? - Need some inspiration as you plan your trip? You'll find it here
- Best Places to Shop in Paris - Find out about the city's top shopping districts and their specialties, from luxury couture to a discount village to French cookware to the world's biggest flea market - & more!
- Fun Paris Museums - Want to visit a Paris museum but not really interested in art? From the Catacombs (old bones) to street art to wine-tasting tours at medieval castles, there's something for everyone!
- Day Trips from Paris - Check out these fabulous day trips to fantastic places near Paris