Want to find the best Paris hotel for your visit?
With almost 2,000 hotels inside the city plus extended-stay hotels and apartment rentals, you have a dizzying number of choices when deciding where to stay in the City of Lights.
Whether you're looking for a 5-star luxury "palace," a cheap budget hotel, a charming boutique hotel, or one of the newest hotels in Paris, our hand-picked hotel recommendations give you plenty of choices.
We also share tips and tricks for finding the biggest bargains, deals, and discounts on well-known hotel review and booking websites.
Quick Links to our Paris Hotel Guide categories:
- Most Popular Topics - Hotel Deals, Newest Paris Hotels, Eiffel Tower Hotels, Paris Marathon Hotels
- Paris Hotels near Top Attractions, Famous Museums, & Monuments
- Hotels near Favorite Parisian Gardens & Parks
- Popular Shopping Districts & Market Streets
- Hotels in Famous Paris Neighborhoods
- Attractions Near Paris - Disneyland Paris, Versailles, & the Eurostar station in London
- Paris Hotels in Each District (Arrondissement)
- Paris Hotels by Price, Quality, Star Ratings
- Paris Hotels with Special Features
Most Popular Paris Hotel Info: Trending Now
- Hotel Deals & Discounts
- Paris Marathon Hotels
- Eiffel Tower Hotels
- Where to Stay on Your First Trip to Paris
- Newest Paris Hotels
Paris Hotels near Top Attractions, Famous Museums, & Monuments
Staying near a popular attraction not only saves you time when you visit it, but also gives you an easy, convenient way to experience the surrounding neighborhood - the bistros and cafés, boutiques and bakeries, and other nearby things to see and do.
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe Budget Hotels
- Arc de Triomphe 4-Star Hotels
- Champs Élysées Hotels
- Paris Opera House
- Palace of Versailles
- Louvre Museum
- Notre Dame Cathédral
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- The Conciergerie
- Orsay Museum
Want to Save on Your Paris Hotel?
Hotels near Famous Parisian Gardens & Parks
Staying near one of Paris's fabulous gardens and parks lets you admire the lush flowers and greenery, relax near a tranquil pool or fountain, and enjoy a picnic whenever you please.
If you're visiting with children, they'll love being near the playgrounds, carousels, puppet shows, and pony rides.
- Jardin des Tuileries
- Place des Vosges
- Parc Monceau
- Jardin des Plantes and Paris Ménagerie
- Luxembourg Garden
- Palais Royal Courtyard and Gardens
Shopping Districts & Market Streets
Do your Paris vacation plans include a lot of shopping, or exploring famous Paris market streets?
Maximize your time by staying in a nearby hotel. All of these fascinating shopping districts are in the middle of wonderful Parisian neighborhoods and very close to other top attractions.
- Golden Triangle
- Les Halles
- Rue Cler Market Street
- Grand Department Stores
- Les Puces Flea Market at Saint-Ouen
Hotels in Popular Paris Neighborhoods
Where to Stay on Your First Trip to Paris - Best neighborhoods for first-time visitors to Paris
- Latin Quarter
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Les Halles
- Louvre/Palais Royal
- Ile Saint-Louis
- Ile de la Cité/Notre Dame
Attractions beyond Paris (Disneyland Paris, Versailles, etc)
Some of the most famous Paris destinations are located just outside of the city. Sure, you can do them as a day trip - but why not stay overnight, and get the fullest enjoyment from your adventure?
Find the best hotels near these top attractions:
Planning a weekend trip to London? Here's where to stay near the Eurostar station (St Pancras).
Paris Hotels in Each District (Arrondissement)
Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements (districts), each with its own unique attractions and ambiance.
To be close to the most popular tourist attractions, choose hotels in these arrondissements:
- 1st Arrondissement Hotels - Louvre, Palais Royal, Jardin des Tuileries, Sainte-Chapelle, Concergerie
- 2nd Arrondissement Hotels - Near covered passages, Rue Sainte-Anne Asian restaurants, Rue Montorgeuil, plus top attractions in the 1st, 3rd, 4th, & 9th districts
- 3rd Arrondissement Hotels - Haut (Upper) Marais, Picasso Museum, Musée Carnavalet
- 4th Arrondissement Hotels - Marais, Notre Dame, Ile Saint-Louis, Pompidou, Place des Vosges
- 5th Arrondissement Hotels - Latin Quarter, Panthéon, Jardin des Plants, Arab Institute, Cluny Museum
- 6th Arrondissement Hotels - Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Luxembourg Garden
- 7th Arrondissement Hotels - Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Rodin Museum, Orsay Museum, Branly Museum
- 8th Arrondissement Hotels - Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées, Grand Palais, Parc Monceau, Golden Triangle
- 9th Arrondissement Hotels - Paris Opéra, Grand Department stores, Grands Boulevards, Musee Grevin wax museum
- 16th Arrondissement Hotels - Trocadéro, Musée de l'Homme, Palais de Tokyo, Musée Marmottan
- 18th Arrondissement Hotels - Montmartre, Sacré Coeur, near Saint-Oeun Flea Market
To experience life in Paris like a Parisian, look for hotels in these quieter, mostly residential areas:
- 10th Arrondissement Hotels - République, Canal Saint-Martin, hip cafés and nightlife
- 11th Arrondissement Hotels - Bastille, nightlife and indie boutiques in Charonne and Oberkampf
- 12th Arrondissement Hotels - Bercy Village, AccorHotels Arena, Opéra Bastille, Promenade Plantée, Marché Aligre
- 13th Arrondissement Hotels - Edge of Latin Quarter, Gobelins Tapestry, street art
- 14th Arrondissement Hotels - Catacombs, Montparnasse Cemetery, Fondation Cartier, Parc Montsouris
- 15th Arrondissement Hotels - Montparnasse Tower, Musée Jean Moulin, Parc André Citroën
- 17th Arrondissement Hotels - Palais des Congrés, Batignolles neighborhood
- 19th and 20th Arrondissement Hotels - Parc de la Villette, Père Lachaise Cemetery - few hotels
Paris Hotels by Price, Quality, Star Ratings
- Palace Hotels - The Crème de la Crème of Paris 5-star hotels
- Understanding the Paris Hotel Star Rating System - What the stars tell you - and what they don't
- What to Expect in Paris Hotels - 16 useful tips
- Paris Hotel Deals, Discounts, & Bargains - Where to find them, how to use them
Paris Hotels for Special Events
Paris Hotels with Special Features
- Best Design Hotels
- Former Hôtel Particulier Hotels - Want to stay in private Paris mansion? These hotels converted from private mansions give you a taste of the upper-crust life
- Best Hip Hotels
- Spa Hotels
- Best Hotels for Families
- Paris Hotels with Indoor Swimming Pools - Hotels with year-around swimming pools are rare in Paris - but here's where to find them