Want to find the best Paris hotel for your visit?
With over 1,500 hotels inside the city (and that's not counting extended-stay hotels and apartment rentals), you have a dizzying number of choices.
That's why our Paris hotel guide gives you our hand-picked hotel recommendations by location, arrondissement, price, and amenities - the factors you probably care about the most when booking.
Whether you're looking for a 5-star luxury "palace," a cheap budget hotel, or a charming boutique hotel experience, you'll find plenty of choices in excellent neighborhoods near top attractions.
We also share easy and fast ways to find the biggest bargains, deals, and discounts when you use well-known hotel review and booking websites.
Paris Discovery Guide offers lots of hotel recommendations - so for your searching convenience, we've organized our recommended Paris hotels based on categories.
Read reviews from other visitors and compare rates. As soon as you choose your favorite, make your reservations online to make sure you get your first choice!
Paris Hotels near Top Attractions: Famous Museums & Monuments
Staying near a popular attraction not only saves you time when you visit it, but also gives you an easy, convenient way to experience the surrounding neighborhood - the bistros and cafés, boutiques and bakeries, and other nearby things to see and do.
- Sacré Coeur
- Orsay Museum
- Grands Boulevards
- Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Place de la Madeleine
- Palais due Congrès
- Roland Garros
Want to Save on Your Paris Hotel?
Check our tips on how to find discounts, deals, and bargains for Paris hotels. Whether you're looking for cheap accommodations or want to pay less for luxury, we'll show you How to Save on Hotels in Paris.
See Trip Advisor's Best Value Deals to save BIG on your Paris hotel
Find the lowest prices on Paris Hotels with Priceline's Express Deals
Need last minute reservations? Check out Booking.com's Great Value Today Deals
Hotels near Famous Parisian Gardens & Parks
Staying near one of Paris's fabulous gardens and parks lets you admire the lush flowers and greenery, relax near a tranquil pool or fountain, and enjoy a picnic whenever you please.
If you're visiting with children, they'll love being near the playgrounds, carousels, puppet shows, and pony rides.
- Jardin des Tuileries
- Place des Vosges
- Parc Monceau
- Jardin des Plantes and Paris Ménagerie
- Luxembourg Garden
- Palais Royal Courtyard and Gardens
Shopping Districts & Market Streets
Do your Paris vacation plans include a lot of shopping, or exploring famous Paris market streets?
Maximize your time by staying in a nearby hotel. All of these fascinating shopping districts are in the middle of wonderful Parisian neighborhoods and very close to other top attractions.
- Golden Triangle
- Rue Cler Market Street
- Village Saint Paul
- Grand Department Stores
- La Défense
- Rue Saint Honoré
Hotels in Popular Paris Neighborhoods
- Latin Quarter
- Saint Germain des Près
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Grands Boulevards
- Saint Honoré/Madeleine
- Les Halles
- Champs Élysées
- Louvre/Palais Royal
- Ile Saint-Louis
- Ile de la Cité/Notre Dame
- Village Saint Paul
Attractions beyond Paris (Disneyland Paris, Versailles, etc)
Some of the most famous Paris destinations are located just outside of the city. Sure, you can do them as a day trip - but why not stay overnight, and get the fullest enjoyment from your adventure?
Find the best hotels near these top attractions:
Paris Hotels in Each District (Arrondissement)
Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements (districts), each with its own unique attractions and ambiance.
To be close to the most popular tourist attractions, choose hotels in these arrondissements:
- 1st Arrondissement Hotels - Louvre, Palais Royal, Jardin des Tuileries, Sainte-Chapelle, Concergerie
- 2nd Arrondissement Hotels - Near top attractions in the 1st, 3rd, and 4th arrondissements
- 3rd Arrondissement Hotels - Marais, Picasso Museum, Musée Carnavalet
- 4th Arrondissement Hotels - Marais, Notre Dame, Ile Saint-Louis, Pompidou, Place des Vosges
- 5th Arrondissement Hotels - Latin Quarter, Panthéon, Jardin des Plants, Arab Institute, Cluny Museum
- 6th Arrondissement Hotels - Saint-Germain-des-Près, Luxembourg Garden
- 7th Arrondissement Hotels - Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Rodin Museum, Orsay Museum, Branly Museum
- 8th Arrondissement Hotels - Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées, Grand Palais, Parc Monceau, Golden Triangle
- 9th Arrondissement Hotels - Paris Opéra, Grand Department stores, Grands Boulevards, covered passages
- 16th Arrondissement Hotels - Trocadéro, Musée de l'Homme, Palais de Tokyo, Musée Marmottan
To experience life in Paris like a Parisian, look for hotels in these quieter, mostly residential areas:
- 10th Arrondissement Hotels - République, Canal Saint-Martin, hip cafés and nightlife
- 11th Arrondissement Hotels - Bastille, nightlife and indie boutiques in Charonne and Oberkampf
- 12th Arrondissement Hotels- Opéra Bastille, Parc de Bercy, Promenade Plantée, Marché d'Aligre
- 13th Arrondissement Hotels - Edge of Latin Quarter, Gobelins Tapestry, street art
- 14th Arrondissement Hotels - Catacombs, Montparnasse Cemetery, Fondation Cartier, Parc Montsouris
- 15th Arrondissement Hotels - Montparnasse Tower, Musée Jean Moulin, Parc André Citroën
- 17th Arrondissement Hotels- Palais des Congrés, Batignolles neighborhood
- 18th Arrondissement Hotels- Montmartre, Sacré Coeur, near Saint-Oeun Flea Market
- 19th and 20th Arrondissement Hotels - Parc de la Villette, Père Lachaise Cemetery - few hotels
Paris Hotels by Price, Quality, Star Ratings
Paris Hotels for Special Events
Paris Hotels with Special Features
- Best Design Hotels
- Best Hip Hotels
- Spa Hotels
- Budget Hotels for Families
- Luxury Hotels for Families
- Paris Hotels with Swimming Pools - Hotels with swimming pools are rare in Paris - but here's where to find them