Exciting Paris events, festivals, and holiday celebrations take place during throughout the year.
If you're planning a visit to the City of Light or deciding when to come, take a look at our Paris events calendar to see what's happening each month.
Our year-at-a-glance calendar on this page shows the biggest events and festivities.
For details plus to find more events, simply click through to the monthly calendar.
Coming in Paris 2018 - The Paris Auto Show
The Paris Auto Show (Mondial de L'Automobile) is the largest in the world in terms of attendees - 11+ million visitors at last year's event. The show takes place in Paris only during even-numbered years - and 2018 is an "on" year.
European Heritage Days (Journées Européans du Patrimoine)
September 17-18 (to be confirmed for 2018)
Hundreds of Paris museums, heritage sites, and and public spaces - including many that are open to the public only for this event - welcome visitors this weekend with fascinating tours and presentations.
Give those you can visit anytime, such as the Louvre and Hôtel de Ville, and head to
Silhouette Short Film Festival. The Silhouette Festival features seven days of French and international short films, followed by an awards ceremony. - Parc des Buttes Chaumont
September Concerts in Paris - 2018
- Concerts at La Sainte-Chapelle on September 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 - Tickets
- U2 - AccorHotels Arena - Sept 8, 9, 12, 13 - Tickets
- Concert at the Eiffel Tower - September 15, 22 - Tickets
- Jimmy Buffett - La Cigale - Sept 26, 28, Sept 29 - Tickets
- Concerts in Saint Germain des Près Church - September 29 - Tickets